eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

NEU Bob Long MVP gesichtet

Alles ohne Strom
Player1337
Rookie
Rookie

NEU Bob Long MVP gesichtet

07.05.2012 21:36

In den größeren Ami-Foren sind die ersten Bilder der Bob Long MVP aufgetaucht

Quelle:PBNation.com
My first day at the field with it:

I was super excited to get my first kill with this gun. Right now, in Arizona, the pump scene is kinda lacking, so I was playing rec-ball with my friends. (The true way to ENJOY the game). I got to the field, geared up, took my gun out to the chrono.. 275, 270, 278. Turned up the reg pressure, 297, 299, 298. I took the time and the rest of the paint in the hopper to show the gun off to some of the people who weren't sure if they'd like it and let them shoot it. They seemed to like it as well.

So I degassed it, went to the staging area and waited for my friends to finish chronoing their CCMs. By the time they were ready, I was walking onto the field, aired my gun up, and it started leaking from the cam-drive ASA.. I turned back around, pulled out my tools and began to work on it. We had to get inside of the ASA and change the larger o-ring, which was a pain to get back together considering we didn't have a pair of needle noses to get the pin back in it's spot. I ended up using an old piece of timmy hosing to get the piece in it's place and then re-assembled.

Once playing with it, it shot wonderfully. The sound signature of the gun is a little different than a cocker, which people tend to describe as "farty". I noticed that there were two different types of sounds that the gun shoots with. One is the typical "It sounds like a fart", when the other is a significantly quieter 'pop' sound. The paint flew where it was supposed to, got numerous kills with it.

Pro's:
It's comfortable
It's simple (No IVG, sweet spotting, yada yada)
Snappy pump stroke
Easy and quick to disassemble

Cons:
You can short-stroke the auto trigger (Shoot without feeding a ball)
Lack of foregrip (Which I didn't find myself missing much while playing)
.685 barrel, the anno wasn't even close to the same dust black

Overall: I'm satisfied with the gun. It looks a lot better in person than on the internet.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

08.05.2012 09:36