eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Chad Busiere verlässt Tampa Bay Damage und geht zu Impact

z.B. NXL europe / NXL asia / NXL USA / CPL / etc.
AlphaKevin
Pöbler vom Dienst
Pöbler vom Dienst
XtraBadges:
zeigen

Chad Busiere verlässt Tampa Bay Damage und geht zu Impact

17.10.2014 22:44

Bild

Chad Busiere has made a name for himself in the PSP as one of the most dynamic and aggressive players on Tampa Bay Damage. But his fruitful, decade-long tenure on Damage has come to an end. In the first move of what is shaping up to be a very interesting off-season Busiere has decided to take an offer from 2014 PSP and Millennium Series Champs Edmonton Impact, leaving Damage. PBA’s Matty Marshall touched base with Chad to talk briefly about the move to his new team.

Chad, this a big move for you. You have been playing with Damage your whole career, around 10 years right? How did you come around to making this decision? Was this something that came together recently or have you been thinking about it for a while? It comes as quite a shock to Damage fans, and long time observers of the game, because you were a core guy on the team for so long.

Yes I guess it has been that long hasn’t it! Keep that quiet, it’s making me feel too old (laughs).

Bart and I have been long time friends and have always talked about the potential of me playing with them. I always appreciated the offer but never thought I could play for anyone else due to the fact of growing up with all the Damage guys–they are a second family to me.

Just recently (the last 2 years) have I really considered leaving Damage. I just always saw Impact traveling all over the world to play paintball, and they have seen so many cool things, it made me want to do the same. Unfortunately with Damage we only played the PSP, which doesn’t work out the best for seeing the world.

What position are you going to be playing for Impact? This past year saw you all over the field. For the large part of your career though you had been mainly a D-side player, and one of the best at that. This season you were showing a more versatile side, particularly up the center. Where do you see yourself playing and where do you want to play?

Yea this past year was definitely new for me as far as position goes. I played more of a floating support role, which was ok. As many people know though I’m a Dorito player at heart and that’s where I want to be! I would say look for me playing the lead Dorito spot, that first attacker, for Impact. But we will see! I’ll play where ever Bart puts me.

Did Impact‘s amazing PSP and Millennium Series Championship year have anything to so with the timing of this move?

I wouldn’t say so. I mean Damage was and is a very successful team. I won both series titles, a world cup, had multiple wins, and finished second at two PSP World Cups with Damage. Not to mention countless top 4′s. So I’m used to being on a successful team.

But don’t get me wrong I love the fact Impact is a consistent, top performing team, and it makes my move that much easier!

I want to pick your brain about Damage’s season. You guys came so close to getting back onto the podium, but just never were able to win those big games. What do you think Damage needs to do in order to win tournaments again? Because even without you, they have a real strong lineup.

TEAMWORK!! This past couple of seasons we just weren’t putting it together as a team when it mattered the most. You hear it all the time, about how paintball is a team sport, and though you can win a lot of games from individuals stepping up, you won’t win the games that matter as individuals.

And of course they are! The players on Damage are ridiculous. I’ve been so lucky to play along side all of those guys over the past 10 years. I’ve learned so much from all of them! It has also been awesome watching Jacob Edwards and Keith Brown emerge as two of the best players in the world.

Also to clear one thing up if I could?

Of course..

I know some people who think Damage and myself are assholes, etc. from videos. Let me be the first to say I feel that Damage and myself are some of the nicest guys in paintball you will ever meet, even if some of us have some dry humor that comes off wrong.

(laughs) Well I can vouch for both: the dry sense of humor and that you are nice guys. I have to ask you, are you still motivated for the grind? It takes a ton of time and effort to play the game at the level you play it at, and I’m wondering how much longer you want to play pro paintball. You seem to play the game with a chip on your shoulder, you love to attack, but does the fire to win still burn as bright as it did when you were coming up and had a lot to prove? You’ll going to playing a ton of paintball next year..

I’m extremely motivated! I want to be the best player in the world. Not the best Dorito player but THE best. Joining Impact for the upcoming season gives me that much more motivation, I want to win every tournament that we enter! And there are going to be a lot of tournaments to play next season, but I want to win them all!

Also, I wouldn’t say a chip, I just like to bunker people (laughs). Nothing like the element of surprise.

Is there an underlying reason you left Damage to play with Impact?

It’s funny reading the comments about how Impact bought me out, etc. Money was not the motive at all. Damage took great care of me. I could never complain about that.

It basically comes down to wanting a change. I want to travel and see the world and see new places with new people. Dye is a great company and has been behind me since the beginning but even switching up sponsors is such an exciting change for me. All of the changes combined just make an exciting rush, like meeting someone new.

Are there any other moves you think Impact is going to make? What about Damage? Any other players the team is thinking of picking up?

I have an idea of what both teams might potentially due but that’s not for me to discuss.

So you’re saying moves are coming!? Ok, I understand you can’t talk about it. You’ve been at the top of the game, and you are now about to play the 2015 season with the Series Champs. A lot of people reading this want to be where you are one day, how did you get there and what advice do you have for all the people coming up who want to be in the position you are in one day?

I’ve played almost every single weekend for the past 15 yrs. Always play people that are better than you! When you are practicing make sure you have a purpose. For instance: even in rec ball maybe focus on shooting one of the corner runners out every single point. Or see how many times you can run and gun to the snake. Also, always run gun up at practice.

Lastly, just have fun with it and never make fun of other kids at your local field. You were just like them at one point.

Thanks and good luck on your worldwide paintball adventure with Impact next year.

Thanks, you too.

Bild

Quelle: Paintball- Access.com

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AH_SK
Semi
Semi

18.10.2014 11:01

Wow, fast schon das gleiche Bild wie bei Heat... Schön die Ersatzbank füllen. Hat Danny Park überhaupt gespielt dieses Jahr für Impact?

Manche Spieler machen einfach die falschen Moves...wobei Chad wohl der fünfte Feste Mann wird.

Scheinbar sorgt nur dynasty dafür, dass alle Spieler im gleichen Umfang zum Einsatz kommen.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Farbenfroh
Semi
Semi

18.10.2014 13:51

Hat Danny nicht einige Spiele in der PSP dieses Jahr gemacht!?Auf der Mille hat er auf jeden Fall nicht gespielt..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
mau1
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller
ForumBadges: Bild

19.10.2014 03:44

AH_SK hat geschrieben:Wow, fast schon das gleiche Bild wie bei Heat... Schön die Ersatzbank füllen. Hat Danny Park überhaupt gespielt dieses Jahr für Impact?

Manche Spieler machen einfach die falschen Moves...wobei Chad wohl der fünfte Feste Mann wird.

Scheinbar sorgt nur dynasty dafür, dass alle Spieler im gleichen Umfang zum Einsatz kommen.
Ich bezweifele stark, dass man einen Fehler macht, wenn man zu nem Powerhouseteam wechselt.......

Danny hat gespielt, aber nur wenige punkte. Knieverletzung glaub ich.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AH_SK
Semi
Semi

20.10.2014 06:46

Waa macht jetzt eigentlich Dalton und Nick slowiak?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AndySchoen
Podbitch
Podbitch

20.10.2014 08:50

anscheinend ist Ausverkauf bei Damage!

Keith Brown geht ebenfalls zu Impact!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AndySchoen
Podbitch
Podbitch

20.10.2014 08:51

AH_SK hat geschrieben:Waa macht jetzt eigentlich Dalton und Nick slowiak?
ich schätze mal, dass Dalton, wenn er wechselt, wieder zurück zu Dynasty geht!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FarbFreund
Mugger
Mugger

20.10.2014 21:41

AH_SK hat geschrieben:Waa macht jetzt eigentlich Dalton und Nick slowiak?
Nick Slowiak, Keith DeVit Jr, Jon "LJ" Woodley and Ronnie Dizon have been released from Houston Heat.
*wink* heldensterben ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AlphaKevin
Pöbler vom Dienst
Pöbler vom Dienst
XtraBadges:
zeigen

21.10.2014 19:18

Nö die machen nur platz für die Russen.. :mnt:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AH_SK
Semi
Semi

21.10.2014 19:42

TheKills4Skills... hat geschrieben:Nö die machen nur platz für die Russen.. :mnt:
Dit glob ich nicht

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AlphaKevin
Pöbler vom Dienst
Pöbler vom Dienst
XtraBadges:
zeigen

21.10.2014 19:59

Das ja das schöne an gerüchten.. :D
Dateianhänge
Screenshot_2014-10-20-19-33-25.png

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AH_SK
Semi
Semi

21.10.2014 20:27

TheKills4Skills... hat geschrieben:Das ja das schöne an gerüchten.. :D
Nun, Gerüchte sind defintionssache... Manchmal kann man schon von Fakten sprechen :mnt:

Böse Mutti

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Ligen / Serien im Ausland“