eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Angel macht zu

Angel
Bild

RAFd3v
Rookie
Rookie

Angel macht zu

01.11.2011 19:43

Angel Paintball closed down - Sad Day
A Sad Day

I have learned that Angel Sports is ceasing operations. I don’t know all the details, not sure it really matters. They will make announcements concerning this shortly. I have been assured by the UK office that parts will be available to service the markers. The details of this arrangement should become clear in the near future, and should be announced by the UK office this week. For the near future, both myself and Bob at Fix My Angel (www.fixmyangel.com) have parts in stock in the US for your customers.

I have some items in stock personally, and will be willing to honor your dealer pricing (or give you an even better deal) where I can on those items. Anyone looking for accessories, or especially clothing, please contact me asap and we’ll see what we can work out. Once these items are gone, I am not sure I can get more.

Because I feel an obligation to the players, teams, and dealers I have worked with, I will continue to monitor and use the jay@angelsports.com email. I have been assured that it will work for some time. If that turns out not to be the case, I have set up a personal email account, pballjay@gmail.com that I will begin to monitor if the angelsports.com email fails or ceases to exist. I will continue to maintain and monitor my mobile number, XXXXXXXX so that any of you that wish to reach me will be able to do so.

Jay

Angel Paintball Sports

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Angel Paintball Sports“