eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Independent Unbiased Real Usage Review VIDEO

Hier findest Du alles über das "neue" alte Caliber .50 und dessen Produkte
weidex
Internetzpaintballer
Internetzpaintballer

Independent Unbiased Real Usage Review VIDEO

26.03.2010 21:08

Ok, so after many painful hours and about $80 later, I finally got this damned video uploaded.

Before you watch, here are a couple of things I would like to point out. You can all argue about it later.

The facts:

The 68 cal setup had a $100 barrel that we bore matched (not under bore) to the $60/case RPS All Star.

The 50 cal setup had a stock barrel that came equipped with the gun and we used $32/case GI 3star paint.

Both guns were chrono's to around 290fps before beginning the tests, and were never adjusted at any time throughout. (although the 50 cal seemed to average about 10fps less than the 68 cal whenever we would check it.

At no point from start to finish did we change anything other than the mounting.

There was no editing of the footage other than the following:
1. At times we would go back and look at the footage to make sure we didn't have to shoot it over again. Our inexperience caused jagged cuts between scenes as we didn't have it at the exact spot that we stopped. This was especially apparent when we started the 68 shots from 150ft. Somehow all of those shots were taped over. For this I apologize, it wasn't until I was reviewing the whole thing after I uploaded it that I noticed this. But since the 50 cal stuff was caught, I doubt there will be much arguing over this.

2. I had to split the video into two pieces for youtube requirements.

Otherwise we filmed continuously and would only stop recording at the end of one scene, then start recording the beginning of the next scene.

Enjoy watching me get hit in the dick and then cowering like a girl after that.

Part 1.
[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/TSl3Nv9a1Dg&hl=de_DE&fs=1[/swf]
Part 2.
[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/cbG4zHV_DWE&hl=de_DE&fs=1[/swf]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „cal .50“