eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

AKALMP is For Sale

Viking, Excalibur, Merlin
Bild

icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

AKALMP is For Sale

26.09.2013 08:31

Damit schliesst sich ein Kapitel Geschichte :(
"AKA IS FOR SALE

Many of you have experienced shipping delays and unanswered messages in recent months. Larry has cancer and we have decided that we can no longer continue in business. Most of you have been loyal fans and customers for a good many years. We thank you for that, now we are asking for your help. If you know anyone or a small factory that would be interested in continuing to manufacture and sell regulators and marker kits we would be interested in talking with them. We have substantial inventory of raw parts, regulator piece parts, and Merlin extrusion and bodies. We also have manufacturing prints. A candidate should be a serious contender, this is not a garage hobby business. Please have interested folk contact our agent, David Ring, at 317-849-6800. In the meantime, we are still open for business so you can order from our webpage as usual.

We have appreciated your orders and your conversations through the years. We will miss that. We hope you have many years of great paintball games in the future."

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ichabod Crane
Semi
Semi
Trusted Seller: BildBild

26.09.2013 08:51

Verdammt

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
mir3k
X-Baller
X-Baller
ForumBadges: BildBild

26.09.2013 09:19

Schnell noch bestellen ..... ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Playaz68z
Podbitch
Podbitch

26.09.2013 09:34

Kaufen !

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Neurosis
Rookie
Rookie

26.09.2013 21:32

NOIN!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bux
Mugger
Mugger

27.09.2013 10:49

Sehr schade.

Ich hatte immer noch gehofft das die sich vielleicht doch nochmal irgendwie aufraffen, den Patentkram klären jetzt wo SP weg ist und vielleicht nochmal was feines launchen.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jeff.chandler
Ruhe in Frieden

28.09.2013 10:21

aka produkte waren immer top. sehr schade :(

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Madmic
Will hier nur verkaufen

28.09.2013 14:55

Neeiiinn...dann muss ich mich wohl noch mal mit Sidwindern eindecken

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ga
Gast

30.09.2013 19:39

SEHR SCHADE!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

05.03.2014 20:05

http://akalmp.com/
AKA Paintball hat geschrieben:AKA PAINTBALL SOLD

I am pleased to announce that AKA Paintball has been sold to Destructive Customs, LLC. Jared is committed to maintaining the same quality of product and service that AKA made famous. I am sure that you will continue to be the same wonderful customers and friends that you were to the Alexanders and AKA.

I will ship product until March 5 and Jared will begin shipping on March 24, 2014. Please be patient during this transition as it will take some time to transport and r-organize inventory. We will do everything we can to ensure an easy hand-off. The website will remain virtually the same along with the Paypal store. You will continue to place orders on the AKA website. You might want to visit the Shipping and Information pages to see if there are any changes that would affect you.

My best wishes to all of you, may you play many enjoyable games and tournaments in the future.

Eileen Alexander
http://www.destructivecustoms.com/
Destructive Customs hat geschrieben:Hi All,well it is March, still a bit slow going. I have been working with Eileen Alexander on a deal and am pleased to announce that DC has purchased AKA. I intend on supporting the AKA line up as I always have. I am working on streamlining the process and getting DC back to ontime.I will be removing AKA regulators and some other items and just selling them on akapaintball.com starting later in the month. Some minor changes will be coming for AKAs site. I will still offer all my normal services and hoping to get more of them onto DCs website. If you have any questions please send me an email at destructivecustoms@yahoo.com Still having some issues with the DC Site here. If you are having an issue with the shopping cart please send me an email along with what the error is. Please be patient with me while I am in transtion. I am still actively finishing up a few long unfinished customer projects. then on to showing you the "Ehm" milling packages. Thanks to all who have been patient.

Thanks

Jared

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

05.03.2014 20:12

Larry von AKA ist mittlerweile an Krebs gestorben.

DC und AKA werden als separate Firmen weiter geführt

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „AKALMP“