eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Mapp Chhim spielt ab sofort für Dynasty

Forum zu amerikanischen Paintball Serien
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub
ForumBadges: Bild

Mapp Chhim spielt ab sofort für Dynasty

16.09.2005 11:48

PBC: Ok, there’s some speculation that you’ve been cut from the team (XSV) and that you are no longer on the team. Can you elaborate on what happened there?

MC: I’m sorry that things just didn’t turn out the way they should be. Sometimes it’s just not meant to be. You know, I mean tried my best to play with them and I just didn’t feel like I was part of the team. There was a lot of political BS going on there (XSV). I’m a player, if I wanted to run for office I’d run for Seattle Mayor you know what I mean? I want to play paintball, not be involved with political BS. I’m done with that (stuff).

PBC: So who you gonna ball with the rest of the season?

MC: (Laughs) Ahh man! Ahh geez… I just went down and tried out for Dynasty. They called me back and I’m scheduled to play with them this coming weekend in San Diego (San Diego NPPL Super 7)

PBC: So you’ll be wearing blue?

MC: Yes, I’ll be wearing blue.

PBC: For how long?

MC: As far as I know, I have three tournaments left this season so I’m gonna give my full commitment to team Dynasty to their organization and I’ll do my best if they will have me. Next year is a whole new year, I can’t promise anything I don’t know where I’ll be at. Everything is up in the air, I gotta do what is best for Mapp and for the Northwest.
Von den Dogs, zu XSV rüber zu Dynasty. Der gute hat grossen Wechselbedarf.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
wizpig
Semi
Semi

16.09.2005 14:59

Eigentlich einer meiner Lieblingsspieler... schade ausgerechtnet zu Dynasty *wink*

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Kerry
Semi
Semi

16.09.2005 16:05

Money makes the world go 'round.....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
bunkermaster10
Podbitch
Podbitch

16.09.2005 20:19

His on the second team for people who are curious.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „NPPL/PSP 2005“