eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Die PSP sägt Tom Cole ab

z.B. NXL europe / NXL asia / NXL USA / CPL / etc.
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
ForumBadges: BildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

Die PSP sägt Tom Cole ab

20.02.2015 09:28

Die PSP sägt Tom Cole ab...möglicherweise als reaktion auf die wirklich schlechte Presse die Sie in jüngster Vergangenheit einstecken musste!?
Tom Cole hat zu großen Teilen anteil daran gehabt das die PSP heute án der Spitze steht. Was bzw wer folgt nun?

From Tom Cole:
It is with sincere regret that I would like to announce that I will be stepping down as General Manager of the PSP. I feel it is in my best interest to focus more of my time on advancing the UWL and building on the tremendous growth it has had over the past few years. I would like to thank the PSP Staff for the past three years of service. I have had some great experiences and built some lifelong friendships.

My goal has always been to bring to all of you the most amazing events possible, and I believe this change will allow myself the continued opportunity to do that. The paintball landscape is constantly evolving and it is not always in the fashion that we wish. I have nothing but respect for all the people that make the PSP happen. I wish them all the best of luck in the future, and hope that we can all work together to continue to help the sport of paintball grow in a positive manner. I am looking forward to what the future holds.

Quelle: paintball x3 Magazine
Dateianhänge
tom_Cole.jpg
tom_Cole.jpg (12.03 KiB) 961 mal betrachtet

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
P2 Crew
Podbitch
Podbitch

20.02.2015 09:35

very sad... Great Guy!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Wheeler
Gunslinger
Gunslinger
XtraBadges:
zeigen

20.02.2015 09:42

The paintball landscape is constantly evolving and it is not always in the fashion that we wish.

also auf deutsch: Ich hab euch mehrfach gesagt ihr macht da mist, wenn ihr nicht hören wollt, macht euren scheiß doch grad allein.

Verünftig.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
doenertier81
Mugger
Mugger

20.02.2015 11:06

dave youngblood wird wohl am ende seiner karriere nicht mehr viele freunde haben scheint mir...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RST
Tekkenman
ForumBadges: Bild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

20.02.2015 11:10

Wirklich beliebt war er nur bei seinen "Fans" ;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
XtraBadges:
zeigen

20.02.2015 12:23

zweimal n viertel stündchen mit unterhalten und als sehr netten kerl kennengelernt. den youngblood, nicht den cole.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Ligen / Serien im Ausland“