eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Bob Long Marq Victory Pump MVP

Insight, Victory, G6R, Intimidator, Marq, Vice, Protege
Bild

icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

23.01.2012 08:59

With years in the making, the new Bob Long pump gun is based off the popular Victory platform. One of the biggest differences between the Victory and the Bob Long pump gun is the location of the regulator. The Bob Long MVP Pump now has the regulator built into the grip frame as opposed to a Victory Style front handle.

The Bob Long pump gun is still being tweaked but can achieve 285 FPS at roughly 150 PSI. Current optimal settings are still being fine tuned but the Bob Long Pump paintball gun will get its best consistency and efficiency when run between 180 and 185 PSI.

With a price tag of $699, the Bob Long pump paintball gun will truly be in a league of its own!
Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub
ForumBadges: Bild

25.01.2012 13:42

wer kauft sich eine bzw. wer vertreibt sie?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cracyR
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

25.01.2012 17:52

Florian hat geschrieben:wer kauft sich eine bzw. wer vertreibt sie?
Wer Vertreibt sie ist die wichtigere Frage ;-)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
der grosse
X-Baller
X-Baller
Wohnort: Keine ahnung, was dich so dumm macht, aber es funktioniert super!!!

27.01.2012 05:45

cracyR hat geschrieben:
Florian hat geschrieben:wer kauft sich eine bzw. wer vertreibt sie?
Wer Vertreibt sie ist die wichtigere Frage ;-)
denk ma WSS paintball-bb.de wird die neue Pumpe MVP sowie die neue G6R von bob long im sortiment haben. :rock:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
PCA_Pauli
Will hier nur verkaufen

27.01.2012 06:32

Echt wo drauf ihr achtet. Es sieht auch so aus als hätte die alte Hunger und frisst den Karton. ^^

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

27.01.2012 19:34

[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/zaANoniUhOY#![/swf]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

27.01.2012 19:38

am besten schnell kaufen bevor Bob Long einfällt, dass man Geld an SP zahlen muss, für das SFT Patent ^^

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AlphaKevin
Pöbler vom Dienst
Pöbler vom Dienst
XtraBadges:
zeigen

27.01.2012 20:07

oder Kee.. :mnt:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cracyR
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

28.01.2012 11:00

Coole Sound Effekte XD
Alles in allem ein gutes Video

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

08.02.2012 08:13

[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/7LXKjk4hXlA[/swf]
in game footage as promised.

So far I have to say....
its super light, comparable to phantom
very air efficient, atleast a case off a 68.. can easily use a 13cu/3k
very consistent over chrono
feels great in your hands (big fan of the grips & and the grip tape on handle)

in typical bob long fashion you don't get much in the box, but I think most people who buy this gun will have everything you need.
[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/Ela6B-mS_2o[/swf]

[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/R91QuuVR5DI[/swf]

[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/wnYHEMcMh6w[/swf]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Shihayazad
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

08.02.2012 15:35

rockt ganz gut, aber iwie find ich den Preis etwas - sagen wir - hochgegriffen?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

08.02.2012 16:14

Stecken doch viele Innovationen drin, ist nicht die hunderste Cockerpumpe.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AlphaKevin
Pöbler vom Dienst
Pöbler vom Dienst
XtraBadges:
zeigen

08.02.2012 16:16

die rote aus dem ersten video klingt wie ne Cocker die nicht Cockt.. :mnt:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cewa
Mugger
Mugger

08.02.2012 17:44

geiles ding.....aber für den preis in sonem alten pommeskarton.......da war wohl in der schmalen kalkulation der 3.50 € plastikkoffer made in china nich mehr drin :hoil:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dsa$ta
Podbitch
Podbitch

08.02.2012 20:04

je öfter ich mir das Teil anschaue desto mehr gefällt sie mir

na und der Sound ist wohl ein leichtes Furzen das kann man bestimmt mit leichtem Tuning/Feineinstellung beheben oder der Carbon Lauf verstärkt einfach nur das "Geräusch"

der Typ in dem dritten Video scheint noch nicht so recht einen Plan vom pumpen zu haben

schade nur das die Pumpenszene hier bei mir Osten noch nicht so viele Anhänger hat

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

16.03.2012 13:08

Bild

Bild

Bild
Bild
Bild

I have to say this has to be one of the best pumps I have played with (coming from everything you can name of). Light. Very solidly built, like everyone has mentioned no play from the pump handle, fluid-effortless pumping kind of harder to misfire during rapid A/T versus CCM (or maybe I was never pumping right nah jk I'm pro) since holding the trigger sorta forces the pump out more (AT based like ccm's seem to misfire if not timed correctly) I like that you can play a lot tighter especially now that there's no reg/grip when pushing against a a bunker, and no backblock/midblock to worry bout getting dirty or slapping your mask.. especially those folks who like running smaller stubby tanks.

Somethings I didn't like..

I managed to break paint which was something I was worried about the first place (versus sniper base ie: take off bolt to clean up really bad ball breaks etc.) but not too big of a deal the paint goo seemed to disappear quickly probably cause of the brass bolt, I kept on playing with no trouble.

I still found myself using a little piece of grip tape on my Revy because the clamping feedneck couldn't quiet hold it down that well.

No manual? That's how Bob rolls, springs and o-rings are included I'm still iffy bout breaking it down like the youtube videos posted. I'm sure with time and experience it will be easy like ABC's cause I can breakdown/maintain snipers/ccm/buzzards,etc. just fine

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

29.03.2012 07:58

Die Besitzer sind alle samt begeistert
So, I received a pm asking how I liked my MVP, my thoughts and overall opinion of the gun. I ended up typing him a very long response and have decided to go ahead and post a review of it. Later tonight I will have some more pictures to go along with it. ** Update ** There are now a couple Videos on page 2.

Bild

How it Arrived:

Bild

It arrived in a plain white box with foam inserts, the barrels individually packaged, different springs and a small spare parts kit (orings and i believe a spare detent spring) The stock barrel is a .685 single piece. I ordered mine with 2 stock barrels (opposite annos), and the 2 piece Bob Long barrel in .679 and .682.

Out of the Box:

Right out of the box, it is essentially ready to play with. I put air, barrel matched to the paint and a hopper on it and the first 3 shots were: 299, 298,301. It worked great; however, it was kind of farty. To remedy this I simply replaced the spring in it with the heavier of the 2 other springs it comes with. Over the chrono with the heavy spring it shot: 335, 335 and I then adjusted the velocity to one that was usable. Which is just through the frame and is very quick and easy. The overall fit and finish was very nice and was up to the standard I expect from Bob Long.

Soooooo much Technology:

There are quite a few things on this and other Bob Long guns that I feel is just smart/practical/player oriented. One of which being the cam drive asa which I love. It also has a tooless lever locking feedneck, 16 roller bearings, internal return springs, threaded back cap for easy spring replacement, regulator in the grip frame, velocity adjustment is a single allen in the back of the frame which is awesome, and last but not least the brass bolt because its brass :D (for the love of god he put brass in it).

Parts, Pieces, and Dis-assembly; It's not brain science:

* To view all Dis-assembly go here start at DSCF4846 and go backwards.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Ergonomics:

The frame is extremely comfortable. The pump handle* is a smidge on the small side for my taste but works well and is comfortable(the grip tape is a nice addition). The feedneck placement is forward but helps balance the gun well( it is a tad back heavy but not bad, shouldering the gun with the tank it is not noticeable). I also like that there is no vertical grip/front reg, I simply keep my hand on the pump handle (where it belongs). This has been debated back and forth and is simply individual preference.

* Word on the street is the will be offering a couple different pump handles down the road.

After a Couple Days of Play:

My thoughts after a couple days of play, keep in mind these are my opinion and my play style/preferences my be different than yours. It is very light, very comfortable and very smooth. It balances well. The efficiency seemed good (I don't have solid numbers) I think it will easily get a case on a 68/45 fill. It has good shot to shot consistency(referring to where the balls are hitting, not speed). Seems accarit like Bob said. The trigger has a very snappy and short pull. There is one thing I am not particularly fond of; when you pump the gun, the "sear" actually engages at about 3/4 of the stroke, so if you do not keep going back you will be able to shoot but there will not be a ball in the breech. So you can short stroke it pretty easily, which is only a real issue when auto-triggering but you get used to it. The auto trigger is very smooth and very fast. The way everything balances on the gun, you don't get a lot of wild movement auto-triggering, like you do with some other guns. I got many eliminations that day, I did not have any issues and it was a fun gun to play with. So overall I had a good experience.

Overall thoughts:

I am very happy with this gun overall and I highly recommend it to those that can afford it. It is what I would expect from a Bob Long gun and more. There are several features that are well thought out and it has an exceptional fit and finish. I ordered some custom elements on mine and they are above and beyond what I expected. For a brand new gun, with new design elements and from a manufacturer that does not typically make this type of gun I feel they went above and beyond. I also feel their price point is not outrageous for what you get. The fact it is Made in the USA is another plus for me. The other thing is that it is soooo pretty, I mean just look at it :p.

All in All, I give the Bob Long MVP a Perfectly A+.

I hope this was informative.

Thanks,
John
[swf width=560 height=340]http://www.youtube.com/v/E03I_P2hli8[/swf]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub
ForumBadges: Bild

29.03.2012 10:40

hört sich ja super an. wer kauft eine?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

29.03.2012 11:08

Wenn sie nach Deutschland kommt, hab ich eine :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kurzer
X-Baller
X-Baller

29.03.2012 12:33

Geil Bob Long Millenium Style Revival Splash...das man das noch erleben darf...*schnief*..... :rock:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cracyR
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

29.03.2012 12:39

Sehr cool!
Vorallem Splash...
Die wird immer interessanter