eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

PSP erlaubt nur noch Sponsor Gear

z.B. NXL europe / NXL asia / NXL USA / CPL / etc.
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

PSP erlaubt nur noch Sponsor Gear

11.02.2015 07:00

[swf width=800 height=600]http://www.youtube.com/v/lZZUou5292U[/swf]

Bob Long wird nicht an der PSP sein.
Zuletzt geändert von icp-ms am 12.02.2015 06:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
ForumBadges: BildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

11.02.2015 07:37

Bob truetothegame Long <3

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AH_SK
Semi
Semi

11.02.2015 08:49

Onkel Bob hat gesprochen :rock:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Tombola
Semi
Semi

11.02.2015 10:31

So siehts aus

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
XtraBadges:
zeigen

11.02.2015 11:02

Mr. Worldwide - Bear Degidio hat auf Facebook ein paar schöne Worte dazu gesagt:

Bob Long was the first man ever to give me a gun deal, at 13-14 I had my own signature series Green & Black Alias for my team with custom eye parts. He was always my hero in paintball and still is, an unstoppable player, and one of the greatest coaches ever. I was fortunate enough to play with Bob Longs Assassins and win two UWL Championships with him and the boys, learning the craziest Woodsball tricks ever and running the thicket. Bob gave his life to paintball and is a true LEGEND, it saddens me to see him so hurt over what's happening in the game. Sometimes life moves fast. We should all take a step back and remember why we PLAY this game. &#8234;#&#8206;LongLiveBobLong

Ich persönlich halte den typ einfach für toll weil er sich nie verkauft hat und es augenscheinlich auch jetzt nicht tut. inmitten von allen großen herstellern ist er fast so etwas wie ein fair trade-hersteller! das video lässt weit blicken und ich hoffe der gute man bleibt diesem sport lange erhalten weil er ihm einfach gut tut! :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
King Django
Rookie
Rookie

11.02.2015 11:16

Die PSP Saugt aus! Spieler, Teams, Sponsoren, Aussteller.
Gleichzeitig Vetternwirtschaft....

Genauso wie die Millennium es tut!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
doenertier81
Mugger
Mugger

11.02.2015 11:48

dave youngblood rastet aus weil er die hälfte von dye bezahlen muss ;(

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Bibbix
Podbitch
Podbitch

11.02.2015 12:02

Bin ich der Einzige der das Gefühl hatte, das er kurz vorm heulen ist?
Scheint ihm ja ganz schön nah zu gehen!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
XtraBadges:
zeigen

11.02.2015 12:20

nope das gefühl hatte bear schließlich auch! bekommt aber bei fb wirklich nichts als support und zustimmung...zach liest alles mit und ich schätze da wirds dem bob auch ma etwas wärmer ums herz! :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
King_MoE
Rookie
Rookie

11.02.2015 17:20

Recht hat er!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
camper@umdeecke
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

11.02.2015 19:18

Top Mann :tup:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FarbFreund
Mugger
Mugger

11.02.2015 19:24

ich war nie ein bob long fan , hat sich heute geändert ... :prost:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
feucht2k
Podbitch
Podbitch

11.02.2015 20:18

Finde es super, das er den ganzen Kram nicht mitmacht, finde es auch genau so gut das er den Teams nicht die Guns so hinterher schleudert. Also wenn die PSP jetzt nicht ins Grübeln kommt dann weiß ich auch nicht so recht.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Pogotroll
Will hier nur verkaufen

11.02.2015 20:38

:rock:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Tombola
Semi
Semi

11.02.2015 23:33

Ist die psp sgo? Mille ist es ja, was ich krass finde.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

12.02.2015 06:38

Chris von Raza zieht auch nicht mit
I waited several days for an official announcement, but none seems to be coming. As an equipment manufacturer, and previous league sponsor, I have a separate view on the subject, but share some of your concerns. I want to beat competition by having better product at an afordable price. I don't want to force then out using penalties and arbitrary rules. I also don't want to be forced to support a broken system, with my only other recourse being to not provide the best product to the players. The vast majority of our sales comes from non event purchases. We spent tens of thousands of dollars last season on fees, and travel, and labor, And product, to attend every event and "support" the league. What we got for that investment was a loss of money, and poor service. First event? Wrong booth, pouring rain. Second event? Forgot about our booth, then no power and next to the ports poties. Also rain. Third event? Pouring rain and 10 inches of mud. Fourth event? Blistering heat... No customers, (but hey.. No rain!) Fifth event? Decent. We didn't lose money because no one bought our products... We lost money because there is not enough people there to justify sales. An event like WCO, which was local cost $4300 just for the logistics and operation... That doesn't include cost of product. 160 teams with 10 people on each, is 1600. Minus the players who are sponsored by competition and I have maybe 1000 potential customers. So each person would have to spend $43+ the production cost of the items they bought. Why would I pay for those odds? Why would I continue to put myself in a position where I am not respected as a business, and as a paying customer? There is no value in being a mid size vendor. There is little to no opportunity to even recover your cost.

Now I'm hearing I need to be a league sponsor to allow teams to wear our product... How does that make any sense? How can you even control that? It's their gear. They own it. They pay to play. They are a customer... You are the business. What if a team buys our jerseys to play local events, and wins an event? Some local events have a prize package that includes PSP entry. So now they save and hustle and come up with the funds to attend the event. But they can't wear what they already bought? PSP is a buisness. If I give them money, im supporting them.... Paintball is a hobby/Sport. How does giving a business even greater profit support that group? What if I took the $35,000 it will cost me for the season, and insteadi discount that from team orders that have paid entry? Or I sponsor 1 team an event to play. Or, I provide free water and snacks to players. Or I put my money to webcast video feeds of divisional fields, so families at home can watch what they have sacrificed for? Because none of my money will ever go towards this, or any other option that improves the sport, or the experience. I have tried on many occasions to offer suggestions about improving the player and vendor experience..... But it's dismissed every time. How easy would it be to get 1 large pavilion style tent set up, and allow smaller vendors a space with a table and gridwall for $400? Now you can get the smaller vendors in 1 area and have an expo style presentation that allows a smaller company the chance to get out and be seen. Not a chance.... Give us $2000.
We sponsor the #1 team in the world. The pinnacle of professional paintball. The retail value of this deal (While not giving exact details) is in excess of $35,000. Who is going to pay that if we are forced to comply or not participate? Are you really going to tell this they can't play on the main Field?

If you really expect this rule to be taken seriously, then you need to reevaluate your stance on paint vendors as well. Valken should be allowed to sell paint if they pay the fees. You only hurt teams and players by not allowing it for petty reasons. Then it's stated they can't because they don't own the manufacturing equipment themselves, yet you have another company who doesn't own the equipment announcing themselves as paint vendors. What's the deal? If forced to pay a fee to allow our products, we will not comply. We will stand in solidarity with other companies in refusing this unfair money grab. And we will join the Simons, and Terry's, and Bjorn's, and Chris's and every other industry vet in shaking our heads in disbelief at the avarice and foolish pride that has brought us to this point.
[-]

Planet beugt sich und zahlt

Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Spector87
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

12.02.2015 08:21

Naja, wenn man nicht von anderen kaputt gemacht wird, dann macht man das selbst.

Ich kann es einerseits verstehen, das man seine Sponsoren unterstützen muss, Kosten/Nutzen abwägen usw... Aber Hersteller gänzlich ausschließen finde ich unsinnig und übertrieben...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
harry-030
Semi
Semi

12.02.2015 08:52

Das mit der fantastischen Saison 2015( was planet schreibt ) kommt mir bekannt vor... wohab ich das schon gelesen .. :denk: :denk:

Daumen hoch für Bob und Raza, die haben erkannt wer der kunde ist.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Parlendin
Rookie
Rookie

12.02.2015 09:31

Wobei ich spekulieren würde, das PE nen anderen Preis bekommt, weil sie einen anderen Verhandlungsstandpunkt haben. Die sponsoren doch gefühlt die Hälfte der Teams, da Dye jetzt weg ist. Wenn plötzlich die 5 Teams nicht mehr spielen dürfen weil ihre Guns nicht von nem Sponsor der PSP sind, dann geht die PSP noch schneller den Bach runter und das wissen die selbst. Wer würde sich schon spiele der PSP anschauen wenn dort niemand mehr wie dynasty oder so spielen würde? das wären sehr leere und langweilige tage und deswegen kann man bei PE nicht einfach die friss oder stirb variante anwenden

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
wischem
Rookie
Rookie

12.02.2015 09:34

Paintball to kill itself!!

Respect PSP.

Respekt für alle Händlern die drauf scheißen!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
XtraBadges:
zeigen

12.02.2015 10:22

...wer hat's vorhergesagt...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
XtraBadges:
zeigen

12.02.2015 10:43

Parlendin hat geschrieben:da Dye jetzt weg ist
dir ist schon klar das dye die größten anteile an der psp hat und das pba denen gehört? was denkste warum die jetzt damit um die ecke kommen? das hat bob doch auch in dem video gesagt das jetzt alle anderen hersteller für die schlechten entscheidungen die dye getroffen hat zur kasse gebeten werden. unterm strich verdient dye an den abgaben der anderen.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
sh0rt
Millesponsor 2015 Gold
ForumBadges: Bild

12.02.2015 11:05

suicide hat geschrieben:unterm strich verdient dye an den abgaben der anderen.
Irgendwie muss man das Loch im Strumpf stopfen. Es ist natürlich immer noch fraglich wie es wirklich mit DYE weitergeht.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RST
Tekkenman
ForumBadges: Bild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

12.02.2015 12:15

harry-030 hat geschrieben:Das mit der fantastischen Saison 2015( was planet schreibt ) kommt mir bekannt vor... wohab ich das schon gelesen .. :denk: :denk:

Daumen hoch für Bob und Raza, die haben erkannt wer der kunde ist.
Darum geht es gar nicht.
Sehr, sehr, sehr viele Teams in der PSP spielen PE Stuff.
Diese Kunden sind es gewöhnt und erwarten von PE auch den gewohnten Support.
Entweder beißt man in den sauren Apfel und zahlt (PE freut sich garantiert tierisch über 65k weniger Netto) oder man lässt es aus diversen Gründen bleiben.

Meiner Meinung nach haben Raza, Bob und viele andere Recht:
Als Trader verdienst du auf den Events nichts. Da butterst du nur rein. Und dafür darfst du jetzt noch 65k $ zusätzlich zahlen. Die muss man sich erst mal leisten können! Ein Unding und gerade für die kleineren Unternehmen absolut lächerlich.

Allerdings kümmerst dich um deinen Kundenstamm vor Ort und der weiß dies meist auch sehr zu schätzen...

PSP ist, meiner Meinung nach, ein Drecksverein.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AlphaKevin
Pöbler vom Dienst
Pöbler vom Dienst
XtraBadges:
zeigen

12.02.2015 12:55

Ich seh schon ein NPPL comeback wo sich alle anderen