eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

EPC Webseite online

European Paintball Championship
Juggernout
X-Baller
X-Baller

EPC Webseite online

30.03.2009 12:03

Vica hat geschrieben: Dear teams, players, sponsors and guests!

WEBSITE OPENING
I’m glad to confirm you that our website www.paintballgrandtour.com has been launched successfully.

Now you can easy find the fresh news about Grand Tour, about Conferences, separate events, rules, prizes, formats etc... You can register your team online for any of the Grand Tour events, you can ask your questions or to discuss the news on our forum.

Also we are proud to present you our Sponsors in 2009! We have separate department to show the companies and brands that will support the Grand Tour during 2009.

Well, I don’t have to tell you about this, you can see it by yourself...

You are welcome to the world of Grand Tour!

NEWSLETTERS
I will also keep you informed about the news we have: the news about our events, registration start and deadlines. Moreover, I will send you also fresh news from our Sponsors.

WARSAW EVENT
Now I would like to remind you about the 2009 Season opening.

The first Grand Tour event will be held in Warsaw on 16-17 of May.

We have special department for Warsaw event news, called POLAND. It is at the left side included in the Central Conference.

This menu item includes separate sections for registered teams (teams appear there automatically after the registration), stadium location and maps, field layouts and draws, accommodation.

So all the information you may need will be posted there.

And remember if you have any questions you can always ask me.

Sincerely yours,
Vica
www.paintballgrandtour.com

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Cypher69
Millesponsor 2015 Gold

31.03.2009 17:02

jetz gehts los