eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

G6r Eigenvalve

Insight, Victory, G6R, Intimidator, Marq, Vice, Protege
Bild

icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

G6r Eigenvalve

09.02.2012 07:28

Bild
** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE **Presenting to you, now in Development, the G6R Eigen Valve - To be apart of the G6R Eigen Kit.
Element Paintball hat geschrieben: That looks suspiciously like an air assist valve setup. Not so sure that's a good idea.

I'm a huge fan of lurker's products, but after working with air assist valves and using ones from various companies, I'd prefer the extra kick and reliability of a traditional valve
Lurker27 hat geschrieben:
This actually solves the main valving dynamics problem traditionally associated with air assist valves. Most of the serious paintball engineers have had internal struggles with such valve systems, and I know you're no exception (Lucky AAVs were horrible for a variety of reasons, chief among them being quality control, from what I saw). So I totally understand why you're given pause.

Problems with air assist valves:

1. Requires extra seals - this is no exception, but it's one extra seal, and in the event of a minor failure the gun will function as normal, but with a leak out the barrel.

2. Potential for air getting caught in interstitial spaces (the 2k6 intimidator problem). All such spaces here are vented to atmosphere.

3. Dynamic debalancing of the valve. Most valves have a "tail" of much smaller dimension than the head. When the valve opens, the internal pressure in the valve body then creates a force that resists the closure of the valve. The air pressure is still net positive to the closing side, to be sure, since the front face of the poppet is still exposed to chamber air, but tweaking this parameter helps much more than people realize - the G6R increased the tail area by more than double compared to previous generation intimidators, and instantly reaped the benefits of a faster closing valve when it comes to efficiency.

Essentially, the concept here is to embrace some of these principles of self-regulatory dynamics in the interest of equilibrating or exceeding the closing force with the opening force. The net effect observed is a valve that is easy to open, but snaps shut in a crisp and efficient fashion to prevent excess waste. The means reduced reciprocating mass and LPR, which translates into lowered gun vibration/recoil, easier on paint performance while maintaining high maximum rates of fire (crispness).

I don't want to get into any more specifics than the above, but I will say that there is already a prototype in existence and it works quite well. The relative flow balances for the G6r platform need to be optimized through further testing, but I am hopeful that it delivers on this initial promise.

As someone mentioned before, we don't recommend the use of our gen5 ram in the g6r, currently, while it can be made to work, the settings are touchier than I'd like for something to sell to the serious tournament player.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
scars.bg
Will hier nur verkaufen

11.02.2012 00:31

was soll das sein??? anderes lp poppet? :denk:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
suicide
Mutti
Mutti
ForumBadges: BildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

11.02.2012 02:22

Steht doch da...bisher hat der lurker Bube absolut sinnvolles Timmy Tuning rausgehauen. Die eigenram war große klasse!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Shihayazad
Rec-Baller
Rec-Baller

11.02.2012 12:23

Jo, der Eigenram war wirklich gut, aber meiner Meinung nach läuft die G6R auch so schon smooth und gut genung...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

11.02.2012 12:39

Hier mal die Idee von Lucky Paintball

Vor und hinter dem Poppet herscht der gleiche Druck, dass Poppet wird nur von der Feder vorn gehalten.

Beim normalen Poppet Drückt die Feder und der Druck vom Inline Reg (180PSI) gegen das Poppet.

Mit dem AAV braucht die Ram theoretisch weniger Kraft, dass poppet zu öffnen.
Quick look at how it works.

Bild

The valve pressure 1.
travels through the steam internally and presses BACK 2 (opening direction)
And forward on the smaller diameter 3.

This means, instead of your hammer coming forward and having to Pound the pressure of 1 open. The valve has the same air pressure working against the cup seal, on a smaller diameter, which helps the valve open with less force.

Clean, simple and no extra parts. Just lube with d33 to keep it working well.

Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
icp-ms
Rain Man
Rain Man
XtraBadges:
zeigen

23.04.2012 10:50

Bild

[qoute]Here is a bit of a sneak peak of the G6R Valve we are working on... SECRET STUFF RIGHT HERE! -G[/quote]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
7eleven
Paints

27.04.2012 19:58

i don't get it, was soll das sein?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: