eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

WDP Speed 06

Angel
Bild

wischem
Rookie
Rookie

14.10.2005 23:03

schon wieder so ne lichtorgel dranne.. hehe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Juggernout
X-Baller
X-Baller

16.10.2005 01:31

Ich find der Preis is ein Hammer! :tup:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dreamcrasher
Mugger
Mugger

16.10.2005 23:22

€945 *wunder* warum ist der eurokurs bei denen so schlecht???

Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
phaze
X-Baller
X-Baller

16.10.2005 23:43

irgendwas hast du da falsch gerechnet^^

$899= 740€

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
KidStealth
Förderduuuuude
Förderduuuuude
ForumBadges: Bild

17.10.2005 00:30

wär n guter preis...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dreamcrasher
Mugger
Mugger

17.10.2005 06:35

ich nichts gerechnet sondern auf den euro button bei wdp.tv geklickt und die haben mir den preis gemacht (-;

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
ulrik
Rookie
Rookie

17.10.2005 11:26

und für alle, denen immer noch zuwenig angels auf dem markt sind, gibts dann gleich die erste PL Speed 06

Bild

Ist wohl ne Speed 06 mit neuem milling, Dye UL Boomstick stock, Unimount 2 stock, und kann Tadao Boards aufnehmen. HK Army hatte da wohl die Finger im Spiel.

Auftraggeber ist firstcallpaintball, laut Ken Crane
This Angel WMD was supposed to be unveiled at both PSP World Cup and NPPL Commander's Cup, but I guess you just got an extra EARLY glimpse.

"technically, it's the lightest Angel ever made." -- anonymous source

The deep Cut & Carving makes this Angel the lightest, most beautiful piece of ***, errr.... "artwork" around! This has got to be the sickest, most tricked out Angel Machinegun to ever come out of the WDP factory! Match Annodized DYE Ultralight barrel, Check-It Surfit clamprise, and Unimount version 2.0?! People pay milliions just to annodize their accessories to match their markers, but as you all know, it's NOT a good idea to reannodize something that has already one thru the annodization process. Especially when tolerances means everything in these high precision, high tech Weapons of Massive Destruction. Annodizing something for the second and third time will make porous and weaken the metal surface. That's why it is a BIG plus when a high end marker comes complete with the BEST aftermarket performance parts and then... custom annodized to match. It's like, why cruise around in a hoopdyass ride, when you can get dubbs for around the same price? Compared to certain competing markers, the Angel's legendary performance and reliability are certainly no hoopdy.

More info to be posted as we process the incoming data.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Kekeboo
Mugger
Mugger

17.10.2005 11:37

Schau dir mal den Beitrag direkt unter dem an...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hoover
Paints

19.10.2005 00:16

Je moderner die Plempe wird umso hässlicher das design! naja damit hatte die ir3 ja schon zu kämpfen....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub

30.10.2005 16:15

Bild

Bild

Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub

27.11.2005 19:38

Shocker_Monkey hat geschrieben:For all those who are curious about the new 06 speed, here is my review. Keep in mind that this is my first review ever. So it may or may not suck.

Looks: Since this is least important, I'll get this out of the way first. Body milling has nice smooth lines that are rather elegant looking. The milling flows rather well. There is some minor mill chatter in one spot on the body (the knob side, mirrored where the front breach pin grub screw threads in. I'll take a pic and circle it for you guys). The anno is uniform and very nice. I have a small knick from where I lost my balance sliding into a bunker, but thats not the guns fault. I personally love the Graphite color. I know some people don't, but its my preferred color. (except maybe the bronze on the fly)

Engine: The design of the internals has changed quite drastically from the A4 and 05 speeds that I had. The single nicest feature is the ram-lock(not sure what else to call it) system which eliminates rollback. The 06 speed has a small knob, instead of the large lever on the G series. The LPR spring stack is slightly different, having 3 "springs" instead of many. I haven't lowered the LPR yet, but I will once its more broken in. The exhaust valve system has been changed as well. I haven't really taken a close look at it yet, so I'm not sure how it works, but I'll get to it and post it here.

Trigger: The trigger system has changed slightly from the 05 speed. they have done away with one of the vernier wheels and replaced it with a magnet and adjustment screw system. This is called the Breakaway trigger. The adjustment screw sets return/release tension. I haven't been able to rip quite as well with this system, but I also haven't messed with it all that much. The trigger still interfaces with the board in the same manner.

Board: The 06 uses the same board as the 05, but comes stock as the latest software version which includes a PSP ramp mode. I play in this mode seeing as my local field allows ramping up to 15. The board is simple to use. Even after just a few adjustments I know just by looking at it what setting i'm about to mess with. Just follow the directions and you'll be all set.

Build: The gun has a very solid feel to it. It presents itself as a very stable shooting platform. One thing they changed (and only slightly) was how the Reg/Flashtank thing interfaces with the body. This slight change prevents you from being able to use a CP 05 speed reg adaptor. The knob sytem for the ram/hammer works very well and puts the bolt right where it needs to be. The Breach block fits very nicely but swings freely when open. WDP certainly didn't skimp on production values.

Misc: The feedneck is the same overall design from the 05 speed, but replaces the seperate orings with one large oring'ish thing. Doing this fixes the problem with one of the orings getting smashed into the feedneck preventing paint from being fed into the gun (i had this problem before, not sure if anyone else did.). The only problem I had with this system is that the gun didn't come with two different diameter oringish things. The 05 speed came with 2 sets of orings with different diameters. I had a slight problem getting my unsanded halo into the feedneck. (it has since been replaced with a CheckIt) The barrel is a new thread pattern as most of you know. It is not however the same as a-5 threads. Its close, but not exact. So don't try and a-5 barrel in your gun. The stock barrel is a .691 from what I can tell. I had to use stock my first tourney with it as my CP hadn't arrived yet. It shot very well and didn't have a noise signature that was radically different than most guns.

Paint: So far i've only put about 3 cases through it. I run in PSP mode, and haven't had a single chop or barrel break. Nor have I had problems with my halo smashing paint, luckily. As mentioned before, I haven't really messed with the trigger much, so I can't totally rip on it in semi. Doing some random tests I was getting about 3 pods and a hopper on just over 1000psi from my 68/4500. So, doing the math I could THEORETICALLY get 14 pods and a hopper off a fresh fill. That won't happen, but I figure stock the way it is I can get a tad over half a case on a fill.

Conclusion: I was a little nervous about this purchase due to some of the changes that they made. But I am very glad I went with the 06 speed. I wasn't sure if I wanted a Proto or this, but I am 100% content with my purchase. I recommend this to any angel fan, and suggest that everyone at least try one. :-D With its easy to use "Turn On and Go" mentality, this is a face ripper of a gun. My Pred'd LCD will probably sit the rest of its life in the closet because of this thing. hope you all enjoyed.

Bild

Bild

You can see the rest of the pics at:
http://www.putfile.com/pbmonkey

Enjoy!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
setb
Rec-Baller