eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Kyle Spicka Joins LA Ironmen

Wer mit wem & warum, neue Sponsoren, neue Klamotten, schnacken & spekulieren
Jens
Förderduuuuude
Förderduuuuude
Trusted Seller: Bild
ForumBadges: Bild

Kyle Spicka Joins LA Ironmen

20.01.2018 12:17

Wer hätte es gedacht....nicht gut für den Drachen...

Pressemitteilung:
Kyle Spicka has stepped back behind the Shield and signed a multi-year agreement to be play on the Ironmen and be a DYE brand ambassador for 2018! Kyle is a testament to perseverance. Cutting his teeth in SoCal paintball amongst the greats of the game, Kyle could easily have been overshadowed or overlooked. Instead, his talent and conviction to excel now has him casting a shadow on many of the players he once looked up to. With his explosive speed and a killer instinct for making quick in-game decisions, the Ironmen are pleased to have him back as a part of the team.

Kyle Spicka had this to say:

“Back in 2010, I began my professional career with the Los Angeles Ironmen. I sat in a background role while I learned from the legends of our sport. During my early years in the pro circuit I developed my passion for the unique competitiveness that this game embodies. In the five years I was separated from the organization I was able to equip myself with the abilities to establish my place in professional paintball. I’m very excited to make my return to the Shield and help contribute to putting the Ironmen back on the top podium positions!

Dave Youngblood has been a pioneer in our sport and built an unprecedented infrastructure to support paintball worldwide. Since I started playing I’ve watched DYE Precision hold the top-tier position in paintball through their cutting edge quality and leading edge products. It’s going to be a pleasure to use the best products in the game, including the M2 MOSAir marker, R2 loader, and i5 Goggle System.”
Dateianhänge
IMG_2524.JPG
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Jens für den Beitrag:
BillyTheKid (23.01.2018 09:36)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Tratsch & Klatsch“