eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Rumors 2019

Wer mit wem & warum, neue Sponsoren, neue Klamotten, schnacken & spekulieren
TheShadox
Will hier nur verkaufen

Re: Rumors 2019

18.03.2019 23:59

RST hat geschrieben:
18.03.2019 15:41
Was is das nun schon wieder?
Harter Beef zwischen dem Companion vom Slava und nem MacDeV Tech. Unsaubere Nummer. Es wurde hinter dem Kulissen leider zu laut über den Sponsor gelästert - Federico hat die Reißleine gezogen

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RST
Tekkenman
ForumBadges: Bild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

19.03.2019 08:48

Was ein Kindergarten...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hauk
X-Baller
X-Baller
ForumBadges: BildBild

19.03.2019 12:53

Das sagt die CPS:
Here you can see the awarding ceremony . As we were told for bad publicity of Macdev during awardings by one of CPS boards members. CPS board= Slava and Natasha. Here you can see awarding ceremony of Cps https://www.facebook.com/toms.piterniek ... 20?sfns=mo

Das sagt MacDev daraufhin:
CPS champions paintball series I’ll just write one time and I won’t get back on it , because I’ve been quite clear with Slava by phone trying to not hit so hard Cps because of the friendship that I personally had with him .
That’s how the things are gone :
We were supposed to attend all the events but slava just informed us that we were not allowed to take part of the Italian events because his partner was not happy to have me or my employee at the events because of personal past troubles ( I won’t explain what because it’s already a shame what he did , it’s useless write again here )
Then on Saturday morning our Italian Tech Luigi Valente it’s been literally kicked off by the field ( he showed up there for fix customers who needed support )
Then during all the event Slava’s Partner ( the one the didn’t allow us to attend the event as players and as company ) chatted shit on macdev ( we got several call from people informing us about ) without any clearly reason ( we were supporting the cps with a good amount of guns plus % for any team that was intersted in , congrats sir you lost money )
That’s why we choose to cut the sponsorship .
Sponsorship it means support and we just seen bad adv. on us .

Daraufhin die CPS:
Federico Maria Marzano exactly . Federico , Luigi Valente and Riccardo Marino had a personal issues with the owner of the field Manolo ( Slava and Manolo own that field together ) . Main requirement before signing the rent agreement was do not allow them to enter on this site . Two years we ( Federico and Slava ) were looking for different solutions to solve this situation , but it was just too personal between them and Manolo( too much blood ). Luigi Valente tried to participate in event as some team ask him to play for them . As in my opinion he made some big mistakes .
1. He wasn’t honest with his future teammates that he has those issues and he isnt allowed to be on that site. At the end we , CPS , needed to find a fifth player for them . For example in same situation Federico made ethically very right step . He simply called me and asked me again if he can play , but was told that nothing changed and he still isn’t allowed to enter on site.
2. He tried to escalate the conflict entering onsite
3. At Saturday morning he was nicely asked to leave the site and he did leave and then he get back AGAIN ! He tried to provocate the conflict .
4. He actually tried couple times to get on this event . The other team also wanted to take them as players but the owner of the team was informed that they are not allowed to be on this field.
I understand that as , CPS we always work hard to create that unique friendly atmosphere for every participator and that’s our strong side which attracts other players. But one thing I don’t understand. If I’d be not welcome on any event in the planet I would never try to go there without the invitation!
Conclusion
I respect all of them Riccardo , Luigi . I respect my friend Manolo as well . They all are welcome on CPS on several conditions . Riccardo , Federico , Luigi can’t enter on the site in Rome . I respect my friend Federico for what he has done for me and Cps in those past years , but please don’t mix personal things with business . I respect my friend Manolo for everything he has done for me , my family and CPS. For example last event in Rome he offered EVERYONE free food on event ! And it was absolutely amazing step ! But please be higher of all those situations and keep your comments with you .
Peace and rock’n’roll ! See you on next events

Alles hier einzusehen:
https://www.facebook.com/cpseurope/post ... ment_reply

Ich find's amüsant, dass MacDev nun die einzige Liga fiqqt, die sie noch ernsthaft supportet haben.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AlphaKevin
Pöbler vom Dienst
Pöbler vom Dienst
XtraBadges:
zeigen

15.04.2019 16:08

KidStealth hat geschrieben:
14.03.2019 10:23
Olymph hat geschrieben:
12.03.2019 19:21
ein englisches Team in der deutschen Bundesliga...? Gespannt....
kommen die auch noch nach dem Brexit?

Darum die Britische Regierung um einen Aufschub für das Brexit nach dem letzten DPL Tag gebeten.. 🤣😄

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Tratsch & Klatsch“