eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

Virtue OLED Boot Screen Thread

Griffschalen, Feedtubes, Schnick-Schnack usw.
weidex
Internetzpaintballer
Internetzpaintballer

Virtue OLED Boot Screen Thread

16.02.2010 17:50

Hopefully this is not getting overly ambitious, but I wanted to try put together something I don't BELIEIVE exists yet.

So, Virtue OLED boards have a nice USB add on where you can adjust modes and settings, bring in software updates AND... make custom Boot Screens. It's a simple thing, trivial feature but fun to get in there and use the limited pixilation limitations and attempt to make an image with it.

You can find the Templates and files for the OLED straight from Virtue Here: http://www.virtuepb.com/files/ Just hit "Submit" and you're into their public database.

So I suggest that anyone who makes a cool boot screen, wants to share it with everyone, post up in this thread. I will TRY update the Master post with the Forum Name and uploaded images so anyone who sees this thread can find awesome boot screens in a single location, but I may be biting off more than I can chew.

Here goes nothing:
Bild
Virtue Originals:

Bild

Magus Shadow:

Bild
Bild
Note: Don't Sue me Bunker King, Just showin' you some love!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Accessoires“