eigene Beiträge| neueste Beiträge| ungelesene Beiträge| unbeantwortete Beiträge| aktive Themen| Fördermitgliedschaft| Cockerpage

3 Proflex Mods

Eigenbau und Modding Geschichten von Guns, Hoppern, Equipment.
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub
ForumBadges: Bild

3 Proflex Mods

15.05.2006 15:01

okay so i got sick of seeing all the invision mods and no proflex mods so i have 3 of them now and it works/looks amazing they are:

1) double strap mod

2) face mask mod

3) permanent sandana mod

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**JT DOUBLE STRAP**

so im sure everyone knows the first mod, its the double strap and looks like this (sorry for the poor quality, i'll get better ones up eventually) materials will include a flat head screw driver and an extra JT strap.
Bild

pretty simple mod, and very effective
1) stripe down the JT mask. this means take off the visor, face plate, and soft/hard ears.
2) decide which strap you want on the inside (only one will go through the soft ear loop). refer to the picture, i chose to put the blue strap on the inside and have the red strap go on the outside and through the ears.
3) attach the second JT strap in the position you want it in. getting the strap in is relatively easy and only requires a flat head screw driver. just put the thick end right up to the slot and push it in with the screw driver, and it should pop right in<br>
3) next, re-attach your soft/hard ears. and slide the outside strap through the slots on the ears.
4) sit back and enjoy your work, should look like the picture above and here are some others.
Bild
Bild
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**FACE MASK MOD**

next is the face mask mod, which is one i designed myself. materials for this one will be either a butane torch (NOT propane, butane such as one thats used to light cigars)
or a lighter and alot of fluid. i would reccomend if you have an extra face plate to practice on that one if not, just take your time and work carefully.

1) i left my face mask attached to do this one, but it doesnt make much of a difference. slowly move along the BOTTOM row of vents with the lighter heating it slowly, it well get hot and it will smell, so you need some balls to do this one. heat from the very end of the maskto the front, but do not heat the 4 vents that are located on the bottom row on the front of the mask (same column as the nose) because you dont need to bend those, and leaving them like that doesnt change the profile but does protect your chin.
2) once youve heated the row, bend it inwards toward the mask GENTLY AND SLOWLY. NOTE: it will be HOT, i have several finger prints in my mask lol. wait for it to cool and repeat as necessary. i did this with a butane torch and it took me about 2 and a half cycles of heating and bending to get it where i wanted it. it should look something like this once you have completed this. when you look at it head on, the bottom row on the sides should be bent in just enough so you cant see them.
Bild
3) repeat step 2 for opposite side<br>
4) sit back and enjoy, here are some other angles so you get the feel for how it should look.<br>
Bild
Bild
Bild

it gives the mask a slimmer face profile but still protects it from any side shots, i did the on a rainy day in my room and it works amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**PERMANENT SANDANA MOD**

NOTE:with this mod you can no longer use a visor.
this next one i tried out after i got very sick of having my beanie/bandana constantly moving down over my eyes and it taking 10 minutes to get it set up before i went to play. materials for this one will include 5 short/thin flat head screws with a wide head. the ones i used looked like this
Bild
Bild
and were 1 cm long, the head of the screw just needs to be bigger than the vent holes on the top of the JT goggle. you will also need 5 hex nuts that fit the 5 screw you have (very important they fit lol). finally you will need one full sized bandana, a pair of small/medium size scizzors, either a black or silver sharpie (depending on the color of your bandana)

1) take the face plate off the jt mask, and take out the lense (i didnt and it was a pain i found it was much easier without it)
2) fold the bandana in half and mark the center on the fold with a small line/dot
4) find the center hole in the top of the goggle. usually a big larger than the others because its used for the visor. mark it with a sharpie (black or silver, depending on goggle color) next go to the two extreme holes of the mask (far left and far right). doesnt matter if the hold is too small for the screw to fit through its just a reference point. now count in to the 4th hole from each extreme (count the first hole, so it would be O O O O and the last one would be the one you mark) now find the center hole between the two extremes that you marked and the center mark (this was 7 for me, but it could vary i suppose) and mark those.
3) turn the bandana around so that the picture side is facing down, and where you marked the center is now facing the front of the mask. about 1/2 an inch in from the center, place the tip of one of the screwsin the bandana and feed it through the center hole in the top of the goggle. now take the scissors and snipe at the cloth covering the screw fed through the hole. once you have snipped a little of it off, take the screw and cloth out.
4) next push the screw all the way through. and test fit one of the hex nuts. i found that my bandana left a waxy residue on the screw so i peeled that off first in order to get the hex nut to fit right.
5) now feed the screw back through the center hole and then place the nut on the screw from inside the mask and tighen.
Bild
should appear like that. this is where the reason for the short screw comes in, you dont want it so long that you can see it. the 1 cm screw is long enough to get a good lock and i dont see at all when im wearing the mask. <br>
6) follow the same thing you did in step 3, but for the next hole, then repeat steps 4 and 5. continue doing this until you have all 5 screws securing the bandana with hex nuts.
Bild
7) flip the bandana over so that it is behind the mask and put it inside the straps. i found the best way to put it on was to loosen the strap(s) and then put the mask on, tighten it a little, and pull down on the sides of the bandana to get the excess material off the top and onto the sides
8) sit back and enjoy.
Bild
Bild
Bild
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i do realize some of this may seem a little complicated and in depth and it may be a little hard to follow me at times, so i will be doing these for $20+shipping. IMPORTANT: if you are getting the double strap and/or sandana mod done, you MUST SUPPLY me with the JT strap and/or bandana. if you dont, and you still send me the mask, i will either wait for you to ship me the materials or if you want i will order them myself and you will be billed for them and i will not ship the mask until the money for the materials is recieved. if you want to do this, then send me a message with your screen name and what you want done and ill get back to you on AIM. THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Cypher69
Millesponsor 2015 Gold

15.05.2006 15:10

pff und die dummen amikiddies zahlen sicher auch noch dafür

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Florian
Der alte Mann und das Hub

15.05.2006 15:15

der letzte ist eh der geilste. :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Juggernout
X-Baller
X-Baller

15.05.2006 15:31

Der Letzte is mal wirklich originell! :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BlasteR
Rookie
Rookie

15.05.2006 16:03

dinge die die welt nicht braucht... :doh:
die löcher oberhalb des maskenglases haben zum glück keine nennenswerte funktion, dann kann man sie ja getrost zutackern, oder? :denk:
ich weiß net wie der spielt, aber mir ist das kopftuch, sandana oder was auch immer noch nie verrutscht...und schon gar net nach unten... :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Ray_S
Will hier nur verkaufen

21.05.2006 22:21

finde ich total fugly, alles was da oben ist. ich verstehe ienfach den sinn nciht!?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dipsticks-Finn
Mugger
Mugger

21.05.2006 23:24

Ray_S hat geschrieben:finde ich total fugly, alles was da oben ist. ich verstehe ienfach den sinn nciht!?
steht doch jeweils dabei... und soviel hübscher find ich die proflex in deinem avatar auch nicht! :ätsch:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Sh4d0w
X-Baller
X-Baller

21.05.2006 23:39

deine aber auch nicht ;) schwarz weiß bild und standart tribal strap Bild

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
break
Semi
Semi

22.05.2006 01:57

Juggernouts bild ist eh am coolsten :msmiley1: *aufgeb*

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Dipsticks-Finn
Mugger
Mugger

22.05.2006 09:30

Sh4d0w hat geschrieben:deine aber auch nicht ;) schwarz weiß bild und standart tribal strap Bild
ich beschwer mich aber nicht über die oben. :ätsch: hab mittlerweile auch n zweiten strap dran. weniger wegen style sondern weil jetzt der ohrenschutz auch wirklich über die ohren reicht...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Zabelle
Will hier nur verkaufen

Re: 3 Proflex Mods

05.03.2021 09:01

Hi, ich habe gesehen, dass @Florian ein bandana benutzt, um es unter den Helm zu legen, ist es genauso gut wie dieser Stil von schlauchschal? https://king-bandana.de/collections/sch ... -totenkopf danke :)
Zuletzt geändert von Zabelle am 05.03.2021 14:46, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
cewa
Mugger
Mugger

05.03.2021 13:05

du fragst sowas in nem 15 jahre alten thread......ernsthaft????

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Fritze
Penisfisch
Penisfisch
Trusted Seller: Bild
ForumBadges: BildBildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

05.03.2021 14:35

Ich glaube ja, dass das Schleichwerbung ist
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Fritze für den Beitrag:
cewa (05.03.2021 17:20)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
TITO0815
Midgard-Design
Midgard-Design
ForumBadges: BildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

05.03.2021 15:38

Glaub ich auch

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jens
Förderduuuuude
Förderduuuuude

05.03.2021 18:21

mh, naja...
impresst.JPG
impresst.JPG (15.44 KiB) 1384 mal betrachtet

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
TITO0815
Midgard-Design
Midgard-Design
ForumBadges: BildBild
XtraBadges:
zeigen

05.03.2021 20:51

Hmmm läuft. Nen kurzen Draht zur Wettbewerbszentrale hätten wir ja jetzt :hust:

Datenschutzerklärung verweist auf das Impressum, Klassiker.

In den AGB's findet sich der Vertragspartner, der wohl in Paris ist.
Dateianhänge
Screenshot_20210305-205226_Chrome.jpg

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Zabelle
Will hier nur verkaufen

06.03.2021 08:57

Danke, also ist diese Seite unzuverlässig?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
assi
Hirsch
Hirsch
XtraBadges:
zeigen

06.03.2021 10:26

Wenn man so liest:

Wann erhalte ich meine Bestellung ?

Die Bearbeitung Ihrer Bestellung, die Herstellung der Produkte und die Lieferung (kostenfrei) dauern maximal 7 bis 15 Arbeitstage. Wir setzen alles daran, dass Sie Ihre Bestellung so schnell wie möglich erhalten, ohne dass die Qualität unserer Waren beeinträchtigt wird.

7 bis 15 Tage bedeutet vermutlich das die nur Zwischenhändler sind und Dein Zeug irgendwo produziert und von dort verschickt wird, vermutich für 1/10 des Preises. Das sind Ramscher, dann geh lieber in den Army Store um die Ecke (wenn es denn dann wieder geht) und unterstütze den lokalen Ramscher, statt irgendwelche Typen im Internet die vielleicht in Frankreich sitzen

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Heisenberg
Semi
Semi

07.03.2021 19:56

Bild
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor Heisenberg für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 2):
barbeque (08.03.2021 09:06) • assi (09.03.2021 12:39)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Zurück zu „Bastelecke“